Jumat, 01 Agustus 2014

Review Attwood Wall-I Power Pedestal (23.5-Inch to 30-Inch) Attwood Wall-I Power Pedestal (23.5-Inch to 30-Inch)

[]#Attwood Wall-I Power Pedestal (23.5-Inch to 30-Inch)#[]

Review Attwood  Wall-I Power Pedestal (23.5-Inch to 30-Inch) Attwood  Wall-I Power Pedestal (23.5-Inch to 30-Inch)

Review Attwood Wall-I Power Pedestal (23.5-Inch to 30-Inch)



Product Details

  • Size: 23.5-Inch to 30-Inch
  • Brand: attwood
  • Model: SP-37914
  • Released on: 2008-11-24
  • Dimensions: 31.00" h x13.00" w x1.00" l,

Features

  • Type B seat mounts designed to lock into the post, Engineered to prevent unintentional detachment
  • Heavy-duty bushing with peripheral bearing system and exclusive "crush ribs" individually sized for exact fit
  • Tubing is precisely-sized and satin-anodized finished
  • Precisely positioned locking tab positively locks post to base
  • Strong base design has reinforcing ribs and improved profile to withstand the toughest conditions
  • Bead blasting closes aluminum porosity. Brushing process provides long-lasting high-sheen finish
  • Tubing comes in several styles.Pedestals come in several lengths, including patented J-Slot
  • Wedge bushing locks in with a tight, solid fit. 2-Point stainless steel riveting strengthens the bushing



Attwood Wall-I Power Pedestal (23.5-Inch to 30-Inch)

These wedge-shaped components slide in for a snug, stable fit. The type B seat mounts designed to "lock" into the post. Heavy-duty bushing with peripheral bearing system is sized for exact fit. 2-3/8" dia. posts feature a satin-anodized finish. Power pedestals include integral seat mount. Strong base plate has reinforcing ribs to withstand tough conditions.

Review Attwood Wall-I Power Pedestal (23.5-Inch to 30-Inch)


check Now


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar